Friday, March 22, 2013

Week 2, MSP

We did an activity where classmates bring in three items that are or represent something important to them. I didn't really learn about myself, but my classmates brought in some items that brought out some emotions. We also created a mission statement with our group. It was something along the lines of seeking to advance in medical research and techniques for our and future generations. Of course it was touched up and made nice. I put some effort into it because I think its a very important aspect of MSP. We're suppose to find some organizations that we can donate to that relates to our cause. I'm really not sure what to expect, possibly some positive and kind vibes, as it would make sense right? We're giving money they better be nice!  
That's all I got for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment